Sunday, January 27, 2013

If you write it then you should put a face on it...

To start with, I should say that I hear the title of this post to Beyonce's "If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it"....

I'm trying to find pictures of people who look like my characters do in my head...which is so much harder than I thought. I don't have problems with the female lead. The male lead is a problem, though - he's got some body art and while I do not expect to find anyone who has what I envision in my head, I was hoping to find someone who is representative of what I've got in my head....not necessarily for public consumption, but rather to give me a concrete vision as I write. A lot of the Google images are EXTREME and that's NOT what I'm going for....and not what I enjoy looking at so I Google very cautiously.

Anyway, writing is slow going - life has been kicking my behind lately. Between kids, husband, housework, and "real" work, I've had not a ton of time to write.

But I persevere and I'm hopeful to have a finished first draft in another few months.

If you read this and you know of any good websites for pictures of people, let me know.

As of midnight, I have discovered all kinds of hunky goodness....my night is complete, my mind is at ease...


No comments:

Post a Comment